Friday 17 January 2014

poem :will power

Willpower
There is a very great power
which the people neglect is
willpower. Taking instance
from many of my
experiences, the greatest
aspect and factor of the most
most of my accomplishments,
the greatest role is played by
my willpower.
This strength can be used for
achieving negative as well as
positive goals. I have
witnessed its use in both
creation and destruction.
There was a time when I
nearly lost everything. I lost
my determination and even
hopes. Like every particle
was plotting against me.
Everything I did became its
reciprocal. I lost the hope to
survive. There was only a
faint trace of will buried in
the ruins. For everyone I was
a mere woman but everytime
I became hopeless my will
coaxed and urged my that
you can do it. You are Sudha
raje
for Goodness's sake. In that
darkness when everybody
else was determined to break
my spirit the onlything which
supported me to move on
was my spirit.
Just like someone who
searches for his belongings
amidst the rubble. Like an
urchin who searches for food
amongst the garbage. My
willpower found gems
amongst the trash.
If you can't do anything, just
keep the will to do it.
BECAUSE I BELIEVE. THAT I
WILL BEND THE AIR IF I GET
THE CHANCE.
©®sudha raje
Timeline Photos · Oct 29, 2012 ·

No comments:

Post a Comment